Interested in joining UFA?
Come experience the many opportunities available to you through our club that will help pave the way to a successful career in the financial industry
Our membership fee is currently $25 for the entire 2014-2015 year. As a member, you will be eligible for a number of perks and benefits including but not limited to the following:
- Access to largest finance resource center on campus (exclusive interview guides, resume books, and resume books)
- Board-Student Mentorship Program
- Biweekly exclusive internship opportunities at various types of local financial firms emailed to members
- Alumni Networking Program
- Member-exclusive events workshops
- Professional Development package (typical finance interview questions, description of different finance fields, etc.)
If you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the UFA Membership Form Spring 2014 – Spring 2015 form (or ask for a physical copy of the form which can be turned in at any meeting) and pay the appropriate membership dues during a meeting. We accept cash, check, or credit card payments!